1. All submissions must be in English.
2. Each contestant may submit more than one entry.
3. Contestants may form a group to submit a single entry. We like to promote co-operative work. If this is the case, the group should submit the entry under a group name. The group should not contain more than three members. However any prizes awarded will have to be shared by the members according to their own arrangements.
4. All submissions which pass the admission criteria would be displayed in a special section of the Fortress site. The submission will remain the intellectual property of the contestant, as are all submissions to the Fortress.
5. Second founding chapters may be submitted. The limitation however is that if the same second founding chapter is submitted by two or more contestants, then only the one scoring the highest point amongst them would be displayed in the Fortress site. (There can only ever be one Angels of Vengeance chapter!!) However, all would be entered in to the contest.
6. Fallen Angel Warbands are also acceptable as submissions. While the "Fallen" can rarely muster chapter strength and do not function as such, they do operate as warbands, which may be submitted in a similar fashion to a chapter. The reason for this is that although they hava fallen from grace, from the emperor's light and our primarch's path, they are and always will be sons of Jonson, however repentant they may be.
7. All entries should be received prior to the 31st of October. The closure date shall not be postponed under any conditions.
8. The adjudication process will end on the 30th of November when the winners will be announced. This will allow adequate time for the winners to receive their prizes in time for the festive season.
9. All decisions made by the Inner Circle are final. No discussion about winning entries will be entered upon. Any dissension will earn a visit from the Deathwing!